Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
And/Or follow me on - X (aka Twitter)
Originally Windy Canyon would be the last location I'd update, which means that would also be where the re-launched beta ends...but progression wise, that is a bit of an awkward place to end it and also meant you could potentially miss out on getting Gabrielle for the party if you went through Windy Canyon at night.
So instead, I've decided Nillia Woods will be the last location, post Highland Inn events.
That gives you one more teleportation crystal and another party member, speaking of which, I totally forgot Crystal Sanctum had to be included in the list of locations too.
And while going through that place, I also updated Illumi to the latest story progression, along with including her as one of those "Concubine Maker" candidates.
With that, I should be able to announce the beta release date next week!
Thus, I'll see you in 7 days...
No comments:
Post a Comment