Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Update

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

I was going to write something witty here, but it's just to 'effing hot to think straight!
But that's just how Sweden is right now since last week, the water in the toilet is boiling, cows running around on fire in the fields, the supply of surstromming growing way out of proportions, IKEA having a sale...It's a lawless wasteland out there!
(Some or all of those facts might be false)

Anyhoo, despite it all, progression is coming along smoothly, if a bit slow due to the heat.
Mostly I've been working on the last main cutscene taking place in Skalhalm, where you're facing a new character that so far has only been teased in these updates, before it's done and the next beta is ready for release! I don't think it'll be this week as there are some polishing I'd like to do and double check as well, but next week for certain!

So I'll see you guys next Tuesday again, be sure to drink a lot of water!

21 comments:

  1. Time for my weekly "I hunger for hot and heavy homosexual horses" comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got your work cut out for you, huh? ;3

      Delete
    2. Default! Default! Default!
      (Homer Simpsons reference)

      Delete
  2. So the moral of the story is your hot and you know it!

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-khP7etZ3SD8/VZwJXxdIIuI/AAAAAAAAATg/zguVJodV3no/s1600/SweGabe.jpg

    And thats some good morals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H-Hey! That could totally be anyone! D8

      Delete
    2. Nah the hotness gave it away pretty sure what we have here is the elusive and mysterious Swegabe!
      O and you misspelled D8 it's spelled 8D when that picture's involved! :p

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean I really hate the heat I am from Cali where I got to work outside deal with that heat. But hey doing my comic keeps me not worrying on the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Beta is so close! Sorry you have to deal with the heat Gabe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of people who has it much worse, so I shouldn't whine too much. x3

      Delete
  5. Ah, so we're finally gonna get that "climactic" battle against Cecily for the right to her womb? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, almost forgot that was a word...but yeah, you don't see much "unbirthing" tehse days! It was totally what you mean, right? ;D

      Delete
    2. Not, really but if you're into that, I won't judge :P

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As the proud double descendant of Vikings. The mead must flow! Skál! (The Saxons were also apparently Norsmen. As were the Normans.

    I also have to wait for the PC and Masqeruade to make sweet sweet lo- Actually. I don't think I'd describe that as love, maybe a criem against humanity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Masquerade would likely call it love, no matter if you are awake or not.

      Delete
  8. You are not lying I'm changing jumping into the lake every 10 minutes to escape the heat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm aware that roseus has some 'friends'. Are they gonna included in this episode?

    P.S. the harpy n mermaid gals.

    ReplyDelete