Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Black Dame Battlepose

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Yes, it is I...Me!

After a lot editing, re-editing and re-effin-editing, I think I'm finally happy how all the previous cutscenes with Zweibelle shaped out with her finalized background story set in stone.
But besides being just a perfectionist weener, I made the first cutscene with Cecily manditory (the main character's mother) and tweaked some content to the opening sequences.
So that previous cutscene with her is now officially weaved into the story like if it was always there.

I've also added a new, optional cutscene with Cecily that gives the world a bit more perspective, along with adding Gabrielle and Mhu'Tiki to the new strip dice mini-game.
If it wasn't obvious by now, Black Dame has her battlepose done in the new artstyle as well!

And with that, I'll have my daily nap before getting high on coffee and head back into work!

11 comments:

  1. Wait wait wait wait wait so you're telling me that Gabrielle the girl who has yet to have a 10 on the richter scale scene with any of the MC is gonna sit butt naked in front of him and nothing happens.............i reject your reality and substitute my own!
    No but seriously this would be a pretty cool spot to make a secret scene whit the Mc and Gabrielle, maybe it can activate if you lose a couple of rounds but at the last moment you pull of a win or something like that!

    And since we're speaking of the Gabriel scene holly hell is it a long time coming even if it isn't coming right now i'm just saying the hype is real. So it's gotta be a big one with multiple branching pathways and positions and angles galore......can you tell i like Gabrielle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naaaah...you're being too subtle. ;3

      Delete
    2. Well then it's up to plan B, ill walk up to Gabrielle open her pants and say: Looks like i found something!

      Delete
  2. Oh Mhu'tiki too? That's a nice surprise. Was only expecting Gabrielle I think but it makes sense.

    While I really want the next beta to come out soon, I really like all the things you keep adding. With all the stuff you teased already the beta feels like it will be pretty big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't really say the next beta is big, but it certainly will have new stuff in it. x3

      Delete
  3. i have one question about Gabrielle why she never has sex with MC ? only with NPC and monster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a simple reason.
      ...I haven't had time to add anything with her yet. x3

      Delete
  4. For some dammed reason I can’t seem to find this new mini game......dammit. I well like the new info gab. Hope the next update goes with just as much info and stuff next time (no pressure)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to upgrade your private quarter in Castle Warrengard for it to become available. ^^

      Delete
  5. When will be the next release? Will it be in October plz tell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the next beta will indeed be out this month. :3

      Delete