Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 46 / 2019

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Kept you waiting, huh...?

This week has been just as productive as the previous one, in fact, I pretty much got the exact same amount of work done too! That means three new camp dialogues are in, one each for Bal'Rana, Beatrix and Kythie, with one of them leading into a small sidequest.
I've also updated how "loot spots" show up when you have the item that makes unlooted ones appear more clearly, gone are the glowing orbs, and replaced with more of a sparkling effect.
Behelda also has her finished sprite included, with a small flexing animation on the side.

And with that, I'll see you again next week!

12 comments:

  1. So I got myself a problem. See my computer was running out of data for things to store so I had to delete some stuff. Unfortunately I deleted one of the earlier builds I had gotten from you, months of progress lost in an instant. I don't actually have the money to give you on patreon so Im forced to do something I don't normally do. Download the latest build from some other site. I feel I must apologize to you since I know people like you don't like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The finished episodes are released for free, though.
      So next month you'll get episode 3 legit. :3

      Delete
  2. Well i don't known about you Gabe but to me the sparkling effect represented the salt ppl will feel when the loot spots they search don't have a trading card. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sucks man I haven't been able to play the latest beta because my gf computer doesn't work and she took mine for school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless it's MAC/Linux, it's probably a firewall preventing you from playing the game. (Most common issue)

      Delete
  4. Hey here's a thought. its about how the your base becomes high end from old ruin (to me) seems to fast. how about a mid state? like one where there's no rubble at all and some cool stuff (like a few statues or something) its a bit jarring going from "den of thieves" to "Kings Summer Castle". if just my 2 cents

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need more MGS references in the future!! Anyway, did you get the chance to play Death Stranding?

    ReplyDelete
  6. where can I download this game?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ppl, where the link to download, maybe it should be boiled or something else. I want to play, but I don't know how

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gabe will post the link when the Episode is done. It's currently a work in progress. If you donate to Gabe's patgreon, you get early access to Betas for the game

      Delete
  8. I'll think about supporting it in patreon. Buddy, Tell me where I can download the last version of this game¿

    ReplyDelete