Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 48 / 2019

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Looks like you guys were Puta Banana Split on the last update!
Taking the feedback into account, I think it might be best to keep things as they are (for now) but lower the rarity somewhat so the Golden Beetleblades spawns a bit more frequently.

For this week, I've gone over Castle Warrengard to correct some issues like characters not showing up without the appropriate citadel upgrades and adding rewards to the strip mini-game.
Each opponent now hands you two rewards, three if they are party members.
The first two are portraits that you can customize your private chambers with, which comes in small and large sizes, and the third reward being a nude "outfit" they can wear...uhh, or not wear?
They are currently handed out at 5, 10 and 15 victories, simply because it's a nice number, or maybe I should lower it to 3, 6 and 10 instead to cut out some time/grinding?
You will also be able to obtain portraits in other ways, as I highly doubt every female character in the game will be available for the mini-game.

I've also added missable conversations with Opala and adult Farah in the citadel if you decide to stop by between Blackgard Stronghold and Skalhalm, before the storyline calls you back there.

And with that, I'll be back again next Tuesday as always!


6 comments:

  1. 5, 10 and 15 sounds fine. It doesn't take that long to build up a few wins and it'll keep people playing past one or two rounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally despise having to spend around five minutes periodically pressing space pust to pind out pether or pot I've won a pame that's pased purely on pants - speaking as a pideo pame pompletionist, having to pin ponce, price and pive pimes against every pember of my party for pevery reward (which would take pifteen minutes peach peven with the poptimal poutcome) pounds pufficiently piserable to pe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I like to just play some games, in the game, and other times, I dont, so for me it is 50/50 I can and will live with either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be really cool to have a way to get all the girls/other people in the citadel, it kind of reminds me of the older RPGs like breath of fire 2, where you could have your own little township and get more people there to make it livelier.
    Of course it will be difficult to get all into there somehow, but I think that is a pretty good idea to get at least some people through quests/story maybe also depending on how much they like you.
    All around really cool update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 6 and 10 sounds reasonable without being too grindy. Hope the next chapter is released before Christmas. On another note if you write christmas without a capital C the autocorrect put's it in the same catagory as Masochist? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hit an error on the 2.22 version, using the mirror in my private quarters in Castle Warrenguard. I enter the mirror just fine. But when I exit I exit into the wall next to the mirror as you are looking at it, the left of the mirror. And then I'm stuck there. Anyone else having this issue, and is there a workaround or are we waiting for the next version? Thanks and I"m really enjoying the game!

    ReplyDelete