Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Updated Worldmap

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

I did promised an updated look on the worldmap, so here you go!
This is probably the last preview regarding it though as it would ruin a sense of exploration if you knew where everything is located, it's also not done so what you see is still subject to change, additions and alteration!

This week the vast majority of the time went into creating the capital of the Frozen Continent, name pending, and I believe all the outdoor maps for it are done...also did a few trading cards!
It doesn't make for a very long or interesting news update, but hey, it's progress! :D

So with that, we'll see what is on the table next week!


14 comments:

  1. "the capital of the Frozen Continent, name pending" Well that settles it from this point on the frozen capitals name is Pending! "So were do you live? O i live in Pending."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, is that close to Peking? ;P

      Delete
    2. Hey, why do you know where I live!?

      Delete
    3. "Beijing formerly romanized as Peking (/ ˌpiːˈkɪŋ/ PEE-KING), is the capital of the People's Republic of China" nah not really it's less red and it has more bread!

      Delete
  2. question...

    will certain areas of LOQOII be accessible in this origin game?

    like perhaps the blacksmith island or the chapel island

    I am not expecting us to zoom around the whole old world map but it would be nice to visit some of those obscure side locations when we get sea access :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be curious to see how the Holy Island is post Eclipse attack or if it's still a bloodbath.

      Delete
  3. could be the biggest map in rpg maker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there are bigger ones, but it would be a nice title to have. x3

      Delete
  4. You made some trading cards? Are you and Sparrow the same person?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sparrow sketch all the trading cards, but I color them.

      Delete
  5. GLITCH / BUG REPORT:

    After coming out of the tunnel from Uncle Dad's farm, I decide to go back in to mine the minerals I saw along the way. I get to the place where you have to jump over the river/stream/channel, and after being told I can't make it over at the moment, I CANNOT STOP moving to the left!

    Even after I quit the game and restart it, the sprite representing me automatically starts moving to the left. I can go up or down, but never to the right.

    And there's nothing to suggest my keyboard is stuck in any way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it seems that rebooting my computer took care of the problem. So I don't have to download the game again.

      Delete