Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 7 / 2020

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

It was thiiiiis close the yearly streaks of Tuesday updates was broken today as it's currently one hour away from my bedtime, and I've been without internet since I literally woke up, 13 HOURS AGO. (Yes, I sleep 8 hours a day, I know I'm a sissy)

Anyhoo, I'll post an updated worldmap next week since I didn't had time to prepare for today.
Work has been proceeding nevertheless with plenty more done on the overworld and some early fiddling with the capital of the Frozen Continent, and I've also been doing some bug fixing related to the "naked" costumes that was affecting Mhu'Tiki, Bal'Rana, Kythie and Beatrix.
Not done with that though as it was a pretty significant one related to every bed you can sleep in not putting those girls back into the...uhh, nudeness correctly, and I found some minor misc. glitches to fix in the process.

And I've also corrected the most game breaking bug of them all...
BAL'RANA'S BLADE BEING CURVED THE WRONG WAY!!

So with all those capitalized words, see you again next week as always!

16 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the frozen continent again, just the thought of all those curvy skyhorn maidens makes me feel hot enough to run naked through the whole continent!
    ....
    But seriously, I'm really looking forward to visit all the new places because they're most definitely be as good as everything you've done so far.
    Fortsätt så! (oh god, I hope this was right)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hey at least you had electricity, not to long ago i didn't have that for two whole fucking days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. About what I asked one month ago, if it was possible to get the 2 Offbeatr ingame bonus (Mature Farah portrait and some items/equipment) if we pay enough in the patreon, are you okay with it or not? If you find that it's not okay, just say it and I'll stop bothering you about that. (I'll still support you anyway)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, that method would be a bit time consuming if I had to look over every individual Patreon each month to see if they reached a certain threshold.
      I don't know if it'd be fair to unlock it for everyone, but maybe I can come up with a compromise before the release of the full game.

      Delete
    2. If it's 100$ per month during 5 months?

      Delete
  4. "8 hours a day" ... that's healthy and ensures that you won't die from exhaustion (long periods without good sleep leaves lasting mark)
    so unless it's your kink i'm not going to call you "a sissy"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know all about that...there was this period a few years ago when I went 6 months without sleep because they were doing construction work while I had really screwed up sleeping hours.
      Ever since I have to eat medicine against allergic reactions every few days or my skin get really, really itchy, it's weird. D:

      Delete
    2. sometimes itch can come from dry skin (hot showers are not so good)

      Delete
    3. know that itch (when milk is not enough all my family takes calcium in soluble tablets)
      i have allergy for chemistry both cosmetic and industrial (hard to find a job and no fun at aqua parks)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Gabe. Please more scenes and stories with Kythie. I usually don't like furry, but this time she really turns me on.

    BTW, IMO Laquadia is not evil and aggressive enough to be the second main villain. She is more like witch from the poster. Wish there could be more plots in the last chapter.

    Thank you and best regards.

    ReplyDelete