Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 35 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Have a seat, 'cause it's gonna be a wild ride!

With the story currently in a good place for a small break, I've spent this entire week on filling out some missing content that has been on the back-burner and ignored for far too long.
The unresolved Howling Moon Clan situation in Crimson Forest is now all of the sudden nearly finished and will be accessable anytime after both Ra'Tiki and Mhu'Tiki has joined the party while having at least one camp/castle conversations with Ra'Tiki.

All the additional shops meant to be in Castle Warrengard has also been added.
Originally the plan was you'd have them recruited individually in the world like how you can open up the tavern once you get Layla, but at least for now, they will automatically unlock for every 15th property you have purchased with all of them being available at 45 owned properties out of the 50+.
They will all be unique characters with their own emoticons, just like the blacksmith, although for the time being they're just using placeholder sprites.

And that oughta do it for this update, see you next Tuesday!

14 comments:

  1. Wait, does Ra'Tiki have a conversation involving the Howling Moon Clan? ...I honestly don't remember.

    More shops? Neat. Wonder what they'll have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does and it's been in the game for as long as I can remember. I always find myself checking out that area of the Crimson Forest whenever I get a beta. I'm looking forward to what Gabe has in store for us.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. After unlocking the tavern in Castle Warrengard, head to the Imperial Manor (where you meet Opala for the first time - it's also where you recruit Mhu'Tiki).

      Head to the second floor and watch a short scene (you might have to speak with her, I don't remember). She'll join after a short scene, though.

      Delete
    2. I go there, and my character just flees. I have to take that bridge to get to the place. How do I get around that.

      Delete
    3. I don't know when exactly, but it is accessible. If you're at the end of the current beta, it's possible to traverse there. If you can't, try to come back at a later point of the story.

      Delete
    4. I'm pretty sure you have to send an expedition to the bridge to recruit layla

      Delete
    5. A is correct and I am stupid for forgetting - remembered just as I read it. You have to conquer the Imperial Mansion in an expidition. Thanks for helping me remember, random Internet user!

      Delete
    6. How do you do expeditions again?

      Delete
    7. In Devon's room (Castle Warrengard), interact with the large map near the top of the room (beneath your chair) and choose to send troops there (if you have gathered troops from everywhere, you should have a 100% chance of pulling it off). It'll take (IIRC) 10 real life minutes to finish. Once done, interact with the map again and then head to the Imperial Mansion for her.

      Delete
  3. Cool if any of these shopowners are chicks id love if we could bang them =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are you thinking the next update will be put out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally!! More content for Mhu'tiki and Ra'tiki, those are two of my favorite characters.

    ReplyDelete