Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 34 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Life is like a bag of nuts, you never know which one will end up in your mouth!

Most of this week has been spent on creating new maps for the next main location.
But I've also continued on the story with a pretty big revelation that'll answer a bunch of questions. (Unfinished as of right now though) Finally, I've gone back to a few previous cutscenes to tweak certain things like giving some extra attention to an important one in Tseneria Isle while also having Van reveal what he was actually doing in the Kingdom of Namaria when you first meet him.

Spoiler warning below if you haven't seen that cutscenes yet or intend to replay it -
He was ordered to find and retrieve an "old helmet" from some ruins at the outskirt of Namaria.

Thus, we're aiming for next Tuesday!

12 comments:

  1. I'm still doubtful if Van is a guy, honestly...

    Still nice to finally know what the hell Van was doing there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. At the end of the current beta (after you spoke with Queen Celestia), head to the port in Queen's Landing. In the bottom left, there's a Skyhorn Maiden standing near a bridge. Speak to her and you'll board a ship.
      On the ship, speak to your team and then go to bed. Once you wake up, speak to Beatrix and you'll end up on the island.

      Delete
    2. I talk to the queen, and she tells me to get out of her room, before someone catches me in there. I go to where you say to go, and I don't see the skyhorm maiden. I am on 3.15b beta

      Delete
    3. Did you actually go speak with Celestia in her room?

      Delete
    4. Yes I did. I even saw the cut scene as well.

      Delete
    5. Did you go speak to the others in Beatrix's house after?

      Delete
    6. From the entrance of Luminessa, go left 1 map. Keep going left until you see a small set of stairs leading up to a house. Go past those and keep going left. You'll soon see a small waterfall and another set of stairs. Go up.

      Delete
  3. Yeah Still nice to finally know what the hell Van was doing there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabe, do you plan on writing a new comic

    ReplyDelete