Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 31 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Aaaand we're right back on time, just like the aliens wanted!

Progress is coming along smoothly and additional storymode content has been made in form of a couple more cutscenes, with the last one currently in production before you've concluded your business on Tseneria Isle and is making your return to the good ol' Beldorian Empire mainland.
Like usual when it's just story bringing us closer to the finishing line, there isn't much else to say.

So with that, we'll keep moving forward until next Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. No rush but I am curious, when will the mini game be added you mentioned a while ago?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the backburner for now while I focus with the story.

      Delete
    2. That is very fair. Make sure not to end up burnt out yourself, too!

      Delete
  2. When is the main story finished for the Tseneria Isle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever happened to the Tent Mechanic with Opala? You talked about adding that back in April and I've not seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you add new feature call "personal profile" for every character in-game so everyone can check that info and know how many events gonna progress with that character?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really great!
    Is this the second half of the story going on now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't play the last beta, but I've found a bug in the current build with lewd boxes and emerald gems. When I have some number of emerald gems (way less than 99) and I open lewd boxes and they display emerald gems, I usually get 0 emerald gems added to my inventory. Sometimes I get 1 added, even if the box showed multiple emerald gems.

    Can anyone check if it works for them? I confirmed that it works properly in the Episode 3 release. In my search, I saw some reports on a forum about this in April and May.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Long time player, first time commenting. In my latest playthrough of LOQO-Origin, for some reason the Quest Log, Map Folder, Treasure maps etc. are all locked and 'greyed out', is there an obvious thing I'm doing wrong?
    Love the game, can't wait until I can get Gabrielle's score up enough to accept my invitations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to hit the A button, which shows a quick menu. This was changed a few updates ago.

      Delete