Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 33 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Get to da choppa!

I believe everything related to Tseneria Isle in terms of polish has met my standards by now,
and I also got a couple of more cutscenes outside of that location done this week as well!
In terms of story, I'd say there is about 2-3 arcs left before the main story is finished.
While this may sound like little, keep in mind they aren't restricted to one location as I consider the full Tseneria Isle arc to basically be everything from returning to Castle Warrengard after Laquadia-something to giving a certain artifact to a specific character. (Trying to avoid spoilers)

And I suppose by that definition the Tseneria Isle arc isn't quite 100% done yet, but the Mermaid Triangle part certainly is and there might only be 4-5 cutscenes left of it.

So with that, I'll back again next week as always!

5 comments:

  1. I can understand wanting to avoild spoilers, no question that part. What I am curious about, however, is it's intentional that the crystal at Tseneria island has two "cancel" commands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm excited now, once the main story is done do you plan on adding extra things to do with the ladies at the castle? Minigames are nice and things like threesomes and other things would be super fun as well! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gabe, I have a question. When you decide that your game is ready, do you plan to add it to Steam ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's awesome I'm glad that there is more Arcs left.

    ReplyDelete