Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 32 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

The truth about Santa would shake you to your core...

This week I got a bag o' goodies, starting with your traditional storymode progression, naturally!
The Tseneria Isle arc has been completed and mostly just need some polish on a few cutscenes.
What has become known as the "International Edition" art style has also been updated with some previously missing illustrations, covering Gabrielle's CG Scene and her photoshoot pose.
And lastly, I corrected a bug related to the Lewd Boxes that made the latest sets not display correctly during the unlock process and instead showed the Emerald Gem card as a default.

That'll round up this short and sweet Tuesday update, I'll see you next week!

3 comments:

  1. By the sounds of things, it's progressing smoothly and it also sounds like a new beta is approaching.

    If there is, cool. If there's not, no big deal.

    Glad to hear that the International version (the one I personally use most of the time) is finally getting the Gabrielle scene update.

    One thing I have noted on the International version is that even if you play as the far left (brunette human Devon), he seems usually pretty dark skinned in the artwork. Might just be me, I dunno. Not saying it's your fault, mind, just looks very odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the sounds of things, it's progressing smoothly and it also sounds like a new beta is approaching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always a great day when I hear a new International scene for someone, I fucking love SethXZoe!

    ReplyDelete